Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nancy Drew The Clue in the Old Stagecoach


I read the Whispering Statue from the Nancy Drew series when I was young and I was interested to see how I would enjoy this book considering I am a huge fan of the Nancy Drew PC Games and Nintendo DS games on her. I was also a fan of the Nancy Drew TV Series with Pamela Sue Martin and saw the more recent Nancy Drew movie and enjoyed it.


I was curious to see that Ned was actually a boyfriend who was in college (why on earth did they make him this annoying geek in the Pamela Sue Martin TV Series version that followed Nancy around like an annoying pain, what a waste!


Interesting also was the fact that they gave Nancy another possible love interest when Ned wasn't around in this story.


This book is from 1960.

No comments:

Post a Comment