Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kay Tracey The Green Cameo Mystery

I have a few Kay Tracey Mysteries on the shelf and this is the first I decided to have a read of for 2 reasons. 1. I was traveling on a train so wanted a paperback that would fit into my bag easy and 2. I love Cameos.
That said a mystery involving a dodgy Medium that can hypnotise people, this was a great book to start with.

I was quickly introduced to the Family. Kay lives with her mother who is a widow and her cousin Bill, who is a lawyer.
Kay friends are the Worth twins Betty and Wendy which are both in the story as well as a male friend Ronald and a school nemesis Chris.
The medium subplot was so interesting I had forgotten about the original mystery that Kay had set out to solve. This made the ending a bot harder for me to read as the story shifted back to the main mystery focus rather than the Medium storyline.
School nemesis Chris was a good character to add to the mix as she caused some havoc and brought the school element back into the story.
Overall a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment