Monday, January 2, 2012

Movie: The Hole

The Hole is the kind of movie that reminds me of  movies like "Lets kill Uncle." As a child I was quite scared watching it but as an Adult I could see that it wasn't really scary at all. This is the kind of thriller that I would imagine would be suiter to a younger audience just startung to get into thrillers.
The story is entertaining enough to keep you interested as The Hole is about confronting what you are scared of.
The 3D affects weren't overboard, just enough to create a good picture to watch without the silly horror tricks of having things come out at you.
The three child actors did a good job and were likable to watch.
The clown puppet was freaky and reminded me I dont like clowns eiither.
The story is wrapped up well after all three children have confronted their fears, with a very minor addition at the end to leave the story open for a Hole 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment