Monday, August 24, 2009

The Motor Girls by Margaret Penrose

Internet Audio Book
I have had to do a lot of long distance driving for work lately and I decided that an audio book would be great to listen to instead of the radio for a change.

After doing a number of searches for free audio books I decided to start with The Motor Girls.

So far first chapter down.

My initial impressions are:

1) I wish the person reading the book wasn't so mono tone!! I mean she reads a sentence about saying something with a laugh and a smile and there wasn't that sound of even a smile in her voice

2) I wish that the reader didn't pause in the wrong places the way she does which makes it harder to comprehend what has been said.

That said I have surviived the first chapter and I am willing to see how I go with further ones. Which is just as well as I have another long drive ahead this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment